Tuesday, September 8, 2009

2day

Today was fuckny boring!!!! Cause what? First. I woke up late and it really made my mood down :( Second. I wasnt sleep anymore this morning ,cause my hair still wet. And it really ruined my daily-morning-sleep-in-car time!!!! Third. I have not ate anything for breakfast(im not puasa today). Fourth. I slept peacefully in math class ,it made me blank on math exercise. Fifth. Im not studied chemistry ANYMORE fuckny(fyi today was chemistry remedial test)! Sixth. Something that really annoyed ,really excessive happened. Be patient dit!!! GAH! Fortunately im not fasting today..........................................................................................................................bubye

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Image by Vector Jungle